Stay at Buttonwood Grove
We invite you to truly experience the romance of the Finger Lakes by staying with us at Buttonwood Grove Winery & Cabins. Each cabin has been designed to offer you all the comforts of home with the convenience of staying in the midst of wine country. Ideal for those who like the idea of staying at a Bed & Breakfast, but also want their privacy.
Please note: – Be sure to take a look at our availability calendar at the bottom of this page to make your reservation selection. – Reservations only require a 50% deposit. The remaining balance will be due on arrival. There is a $20 fee (+ tax) per pet (also charged upon arrival).
Lodging Amenities, Frequently Asked Questions & Cabin Floor Plans
- Each cabin is set in the woods, above the winery, and offers a breathtaking view of the vineyards and Cayuga Lake. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or planning a family vacation, one of our three designs will suit your needs. 3 of our cabins are pet friendly. The 4th, our Riesling cabin, is pet free.
- Cabins have a full complement of linens – including bedding, blankets, towels, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker, satellite TV
- Outside gas grill and picnic table
- Fire pit for campfires with one bundle of complimentary firewood – additional firewood available for purchase
- Hiking trails, catch and release fishing pond, and lake access nearby.
- Click here for our reservation policy.
Each cabin contains a queen size bed, with a pull-out sofa in the sitting room (not recommended for adults).
Check in time is 3pm (but you’re welcome to show-up earlier and enjoy a glass of wine while you wait!), and check out time is 11am.
No, all guests must provide their own utensils, cutlery and dishes etc.
No; however, each cabin contains a mini-fridge and microwave.
There is no lake access on the Buttonwood Grove property. There is a public boat launch at Dean’s Cove State Marina, about 1/2 mile north, and several State Parks within a short drive.
All cabins have a lake view.
Breakfast is not provided; however, there are several good places for breakfast within a 15 minute radius – information on area restaurants is supplied in the cabins.
There is a $20 fee for each pet. Pets much be crated if left alone in the cabins.