Stay at Buttonwood Grove
We invite you to truly experience the romance of the Finger Lakes by staying with us at Buttonwood Grove Winery & Cabins. Each cabin has been designed to offer you all the comforts of home with the convenience of staying in the midst of wine country. Ideal for those who like the idea of staying at a Bed & Breakfast, but also want their privacy.
Please note: – Be sure to take a look at our availability calendar at the bottom of this page to make your reservation selection. – Reservations only require a 50% deposit. The remaining balance will be due on arrival.
Lodging Amenities, Frequently Asked Questions & Cabin Floor Plans
- Each cabin is set in the woods, above the winery, and offers a breathtaking view of the vineyards and Cayuga Lake. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or planning a family vacation, one of our three designs will suit your needs.
- Each cabin is equipped with a park-style charcoal grill. Charcoal is not provided.
- All cabins are pet free beginning 4/1/19. No pets will be allowed in any cabin.
- Per New York State law, please do not transport firewood. Additional firewood will be available for purchase.
- Cabins have a full complement of linens – including bedding, blankets, towels, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker, satellite TV
- Outside park style charcoal grill (charcoal not provided) and picnic table
- Fire pit for campfires with one bundle of complimentary firewood – additional firewood available for purchase
- Hiking trails, catch and release fishing pond, and lake access nearby.
- For your convenience and enjoyment, a selection of our wines is available for purchase in each cabin. Any wines consumed during your stay will be charged to the credit card on file at the end of your visit. Additional firewood is available for purchase as well.
- Click here for our reservation policy.
Check in time is
No, all guests must provide their own utensils, cutlery
No; however, each cabin contains a mini-fridge and microwave.
There is no lake access on the Buttonwood Grove property. There is a public boat launch at Dean’s Cove State Marina, about 1/2 mile north, and several State Parks within a short drive.
Breakfast is not provided; however, there are several good places for breakfast within a